thank you for your interest in our company SAM Stahlturm- & Apparatebau Magdeburg GmbH.
We are active in the heavy steel construction industry: Our speciality is the production of heavy, welded, round and prismatic steel construction components with a unit weight of up to 240 tons.
In addition to manufacturing, we also carry out complete projects from order placement to turnkey handover of the structure, for example in the area of steel bridge construction.
We offer you a comprehensive range of services to manage your projects.
High vertical range of manufacture: Due to the technical equipment of our machinery and equipment and our partner network, we are able to carry out many production steps in-house.
Quality as our top priority: Ensuring the quality of our production services has the highest priority for us. We constantly improve our processes in order to offer you the best possible service.
Exceptional scope of services: We offer you the greatest possible comfort in the realisation of your projects. We have the premises and technical equipment to manufacture a wide range of components for heavy machinery and steel bridge construction.
Above-average hall dimensions: On a total production area of 25,000 m² we can manufacture steel components with a maximum weight of 240 t in our production halls.
Versatile welding processes:
- Submerged arc welding process (UP)
- Metal active gas welding (MAG)
- Metal inert gas welding (MIG)
- Manual arc welding (E)
- Tungsten inert gas welding (WIG)
- Stud welding
Assemblies from these areas are possible:
- Steel bridge construction
- Cement and mineral industry
- Machine building components
- Hydraulic steelwork
- Steel tower construction
- Aluminium construction
- As well as custom-made heavy steel constructions
- All-steel and steel composite bridges for roads, motorways, waterways and railways
- Heavy machine components such as rotary kilns and mill cylinders
- Steel hydraulic engineering such as steel armouring for hydroelectric power stations, barrages, locks
Versatile processes: Our services in the field of aluminium production include material procurement, welding production, blasting and coating work as well as the assembly of components on site. For surface treatment, we use the spray painting process. Cathodic dip painting is possible on request.
Among other things can be manufactured:
- Containers and covers
- Aluminium claddings
- Custom-made products
We deliver complete. Through cooperation with our local partners, we can supply welded parts with mechanical processing. Turning, milling, drilling, tapping, thread milling and grinding are also possible for complicated external and internal contours.
We carry out the final assembly of our products on site in close cooperation with our assembly specialists. We realize complex large-scale projects such as steel bridges or other construction projects completely and guarantee a quality and timely project flow.
Crane capacities: We are specialised in the handling of heavy steel components, our crane systems have a lifting capacity that is unrivalled in the region.
- Hall cranes up to 120 t single lifting capacity, up to 240 t total weight
- Gantry crane runway up to 60 t single lifting capacity, up to 120 t total weight
- Internal transport of assemblies up to 8 m diameter,
- 30 m length and 200 t weight
- Lifting heights up to 12 m
- Roller conveyor blast machine
- Sheet length min. 2,000 - max. 24,000 mm/sheet width max. 4,000 mm/mass max. 30 t
- Profiles Height max. 500 mm
Cut to size
- CNC-controlled flame-cutting machine
- Sheet length max. 30,000 mm/sheet width max. 3,500 mm/sheet thickness 190 mm
- Oxy-fuel bevel units with 3 machine cutting torches each, alpha torches (single torches)
- Powder marking device
Sheet metal forming
- Various four-roll bending machines up to max. sheet width 3.000 mm/sheet thickness 140 mm
- UP welding machines for long and round seams up to max. component diameter 10,000 mm
- Various turntables for welding and firing tasks up to load capacity 100 t, max. component diameter 11,000 mm
- Hall cranes up to 120 t single lifting capacity, 240 t total weight with component length over 12,000 mm
- Lifting heights up to 12 m
- Internal transport of component weight max. 80 t, transportable length max. 30,000 mm, Ø max. 4,300 mm
- Blast cabinets size Width 8,000 mm Height 6,000 mm Length 30,000 mm
- Paint booth size Width 8,000 mm Height 7,000 mm, length 48,000 mm
- 2-C-Airmix/Airless spraying technology, thermal spray galvanizing
- Annealing furnace, max. component length 26,000 mm/width 5,600 mm/height 4,800 mm or length 12,000 mm/width 12,000 mm/height 4,800 mm
Aluminium production and light steel construction
- Automated: Welding robot system with 2 working areas of 5,800 mm x 2,000 mm x 1,500 mm each consisting of a lift and swivel table and a lift and swivel rotary table, maximum load of 1.5 t per working area
- Welding process: 2-wire CMT MIG/MAG
- Manual: Aluminium: MIG and TIG; Steel: MAG and TIG
- Double mitre saw (automatic) for component dimensions up to 500 mm x 400 mm
- Peddy CAT Punch
- Guillotine shears up to 12 mm by a sheet width of 3,000 mm
- Roll bending machine Type IRM 1270 x 140; Fa. Sahinler
- Motor shears; Type SBS 1300/4; 1300 x 4.0 mm
- Semi-automatic swivel bending machine; Type HHS-2-2 AS; 1020 x 3.0 mm
If you have any questions about our services or our company in general, please feel free to contact us via our fair-email adress email@example.com or call us on +49 391 68-3321.
We look forward to your inquiry!